Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clockers Corner Buzzing Over Ginormous 3-Day Carryover at Santa Anita!

Clockers Corner Santa Anita Park
That's right, this is bigger than massive -- more than $1.2 million. There was a lot of handicapping going on out at Clockers' Corner this morning. And what a beautiful day to be sitting out there having coffee, perhaps a delicious breakfast, just anticipating the excitement of the afternoon of racing. Southern California weather has taken a spring-like turn, with temperatures this afternoon expected to be in the high 70's with mild Santa Ana winds. So, get out your pencils and start 'capping! Best of luck to all.

4 comments:

Amateurcapper said...

Did you put in a ticket? I wasn't brave enough.

Mary Forney's Blog said...

I did, was live after the first leg, out after the second! Gotta try, I guess....

Joyce said...

You'll chuckle, but I played a $2 Pick 6 ticket (thinking Lottery, not seriously). Hit 5 legs so actually got the consolation 5. $116 on $2 surprised the #!@#! out of me. That was sheer luck...though it was a pretty chalky day.

Mary Forney's Blog said...

Joyce, now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! $116 on a $2 ticket would make me feel like a genius!! You go girl.

Post a Comment