Thursday, September 17, 2009

Equine Stem Cell Research Seminar: Part Four



At a recent veterinary seminar focusing on equine stem cell research hosted by Thoroughbred Owners of California (TOC) in Pleasanton, California, Dr. Kim Kuhlmann, San Francisco Equine, Inc., explained equine joint inflammation and how the different methods of treatment can be used to solve the cycle of degeneration.

This is the 4th in a 5-part series of videos being posted on this site this week. For more information, visit the TOC website.

Watch Part 1 | Watch Part 2 | Watch Part 3 | Watch Part 5

2 comments:

D.S. Williamson said...

I'm finding this totally interesting. I knew it was a good thing, but I've learned a lot over the last four days. I'll be back for the finish tomorrow. Thanks for making this available.
D.S. Williamson

Anonymous said...

I wish I were a horse.. That way there'd be a chance my spine and tendon injuries could be repaired... While these techs are being developed to protect people's financial interests, the horses will benefit, suffer less, and heal to run again. Thanks for posting these videos.

Post a Comment